Time Management Skills
This purchase enables you to access this course for 1 month.
- Time Management
- Being Assertive
- Being Productive
- Managing Stress
- How you can use your attitude to the best possible advantage. Having a positive attitude is in your control and impacts positively on all those around you.
- You will learn about the difference between assertive, passive and aggressive behaviour and how to apply the principles in your role.
How to get started on a task, avoiding distractions and some time management concepts.
- Tips on delegation and some techniques to easily apply in your role. We will also cover the steps and levels of negotiation.
- Covers various aspects of managing stress including the body’s stress response, good and bad stressors, ways to manage stress and the flight or fight response.
- Deals with various aspects of time management including organising tasks, email management and ways to reduce time wastage and interruptions.